Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grocery Cart


From the time we went to the market on Friday, I was very envious of everyone's rolling satchel for groceries! I had to find one! Target didn't have them, the grocery store didn't...everywhere we went where you would actually need one, they didn't carry them.
However, when I was exploring a main street near our house, there they were chained up on the sidewalk outside a Chinese odds and ends store "Uncle Buck's". YES!!! The lady walked out and asked me what color I would like. I spent some time in the store and bought some other stuff and was so excited to put my purchases in my new wheeled cart! It was $24 of pure pleasure. I was so happy. A while later, I was on the other side of the street and there was another Chinese treasure store with carts...in flower patterns...theirs were $22 (boo). Anyway, I still like my cart. Isn't it cute?

1 comment:

  1. Nikki told me to tell you that it is called a shopping trolley... they don't even say groceries in Oz mate!

    ReplyDelete