Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I sold the Bed!

It happened yesterday. I posted an ad on Gumtree, which is like Craigslist. Within 24hrs, I got a phone call and within 48 hrs I got 3 phone calls, but the bed went to the first person.
We decided to sell the bed first so we could move our futon into the bedroom and make the lounge room our moving/packing area.
This was all amazing until bedtime last night when we discovered that the futon isn't very comfortable.
Is it possible to wake up more tired than when you went to bed?

I was able to put some puzzle pieces together today as well. When I started crying last night because the prawns (shrimp) I got at the market were rotten (after only 1 day!) and that was the main ingredient in our dinner..."Dinner's ruined" wah wah wah. Yeah, that prolly wasn't over the prawns. It was over the selling the bed and taking
our first step toward actually leaving our Aussie home. I noticed I was missing the bed last night when tried to rest my hand and lean on the spot that foot-board normally is/was. I was brushing my teeth and I nearly fell backward.

By the way, I did ring the market and I can get my $11 back for the prawns.

No comments:

Post a Comment