Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Roll On


Well, it has finally happened. I was dreading it, as I knew I would have to revisit some old abandoned territory. My favorite and only stick of deodorant has run out. It is that death stage, where it falls off the plastic screw of the container, totally useless. I would have to hand apply it, but I am not that desperate.
Before my departure, I was questioning if I should bring more than one of some of my favorite toiletries. Mom was hesitant, something to the tune of "it will be fun to sample new options...". Not in this department. Imagine looking at five store shelves about 2-3ft wide, with ONLY roll-on deodorant! This is not a joke. Any 'ol regular brand in any flavor but solely in roll-on form. BOO! That wetness, ugh. I haven't had to use the stuff since grade school. You know, when you're old enough to start to stink and your mom just gives you something, like "here, use this" and you don't know any better.

2 comments:

  1. Mom is sooooo sorry. Hopefully, this was my worst advice. Love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to find some Brut in Stick form... it took about 7-8 months but it was exquisite. If you get desperate let me know and we'll send you a stick of the real stuff!

    ReplyDelete